Stoned Girls is in search of a marketing coordinator to join our intense and ever expanding digital marketing team, which is currently launching and supporting multiple brands in the next few weeks. Ideal candidates need to be talented and creative writers, fast learners, and have a passion for technology as well as social media.
Experience with WordPress is required. The ability to creatively think quickly, as well as work well under pressure is necessary. We have high expectations for our team, and superior organizational and time management skills are a must.
Also, must be willing to work with adult subject matter.
Salary Range: Negotiable based on experience
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Write, edit, and manage search engine optimized content
- Update WordPress based blog sites as well as social media posts with online galleries and pre-approved content
- Stay current on new, trending techniques
- Provide assistance to web team with building link for online brands
- Manage video uploading and platform
- Conduct video content research
- Work closing with Creative Director for content creation
- Providing assistance with social media campaigns for various brands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Web-based writing experience
- Ability to edit a range of documents by correcting any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors
- Experience with WordPress and MS Office Suite
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Ability to write professionally and creatively while maintaining relevant and engaging content
- Strong and adaptable writing skills
- Effective time management with the ability to rearrange priorities as pressing demands occur
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent time management skills
If you are interested in this position, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org