1. The George Forman Grill – Now, George Forman may have come up with the concept for this, but we know he had to have had a team of stoners saying, “We need something that can cook meat fast, efficiently, and deliciously!”
2. Multi-Disc CD Changers – Perfect for those times when you really want to hear all your favorite songs that may or may not be on the same CD, but you’re too stoned to get up.
3. Remote Controls – not just for the TV but for anything that’s entertaining — winding up that toy truck, or if you are as old as some of us are, winding up that TV can be a real pain in the ass.
4. Recliners – Because comfort is always at the top of the list, especially when toking.
5. Microwave Ovens – Quicker that the George Forman, but perhaps not as healthy, the microwave just had to be invented by stoners. We love fast and easy (in more than one way)!
6. Vending Machines – Speaking of fast and easy food, this invention is very stoner friendly. Just pray it takes your dollar and those Cheetos don’t get stuck.
7. Clips – like chip clips, or roach clips… basically any kind of clip… had to be invented by a stoner.
8. Caller ID – cause when you’re stoned, you really don’t want to talk to grandma. Unless, of course, she is like one of the cool grandmas getting high in that recent viral video, then maybe she has a good connect.
9. Silly Putty – Legitimately and logically, a total stoner invention, hands down!
10. Lighter leash – Because we all have that one friend who gets high, puts the lighter in their pocket, and forgets. This stoner invention makes it impossible to steal or lose your lighter.