1. Undeclared – Brought to you by Judd Apatow. Although this show only lasted one season, we like to think that it only NEEDED one season to make its mark. Undeclared focuses on the greatest experience of everyone’s lives – college. And with stars like Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, Jay Baruchel and Charlie Hunnam (yup!), there’s no way you’re not getting the giggles.
2. Peep Show – The UK’s answer to Arrested Development and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. You’ll be the most culturally diverse person in your drum circle if you start talking about your favorite show from across the pond.
3. Bob’s Burgers – Because every stoner loves cartoons. This adult cartoon is a little bit different, however. The show doesn’t rely on raunchy shock comedy, but on subtle nuggets of humor that only those paying that kind of weed-focused tunnel-vision attention will catch.
4. Portlandia – For you hipster stoners. Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein had to be high when they created not only the show itself, but also the characters included in each sketch.
5. The X Files – Because paranoid conspiracy theories, that’s why.